Friday, September 12, 2008

The Underground King


There is no doubt that Sean Johnson will be the best player at Christ the King this season. In the last three seasons, Johnson 6'2 SG has started alongside three Division I players Malik Boothe 5'9 (St. Johns), Ryan Pearson 6'7 (George Mason) and Erving Walker 5'8 (Florida University).

Johnson is expected to be the Queens Pre-Season CHSAA Player of the Year this season. While his recruitment hasn't been talked about like fellow 2009 prospects Durand Scott, James Padgett, or Lance Stephenon.

In the city that has a million eyes. Johnson is still a unknown player in a city. Is he a real shooting guard, hustle player, or capable of running the point? Those are some of the questions that"ll be answered this season. I had the chance to speak to Sean about his recruitment.

" I have offers from Fordam, Manhattan, North Carolina A&T, Quinnipiac, and Robert Morris. Johnson said Friday via Text Message

Johnson continued "Coach (Bob Oliva) has also told me that "St. John's Seton Hall, Providence, George Mason, Hofstra, and Albany are coming to see me."
Asked if he would commit early johnson responded quickly "I'm going to wait until the end of the season, I will have more offers and be able to make a better choice."

No comments: